Friday, December 26, 2014

Coming weeks...

New years is coming up soon. Chef is wanting to have everything ready by Tuesday so that we can go over the menu with front of house staff and the owner as well. Over the next few days I hope to be documenting a lot of new recipes and photos of the amount of labor and time that goes into doing a new years eve menu. A lot of the ideas are chefs, my main responsibility will be organizing and help Chef with production. Mostly delegating to the cooks on the line their responsibilities. Unfortunately it's crammed into this one week of emmense prep and organization. But we will make it as we always do. Should have the menu up in a day or two, it's done I've just not had time to post it. One main project I've taken on is a banana dessert. I'm thinking some kind of custard or creme. Possibly a deconstructed banana creme or banana Elvis style which is what I'm thinking now... Time for bed.

No comments: