Saturday, October 13, 2007

Changing

We are going through a lot of changes all of a sudden at work. And, it seems that as difficult as they may all be to over come at this exact moment, I know that things are getting better. I can see the people that I've worked with now for almost six months, the ones that really care, do care. They are never late, they work clean, they never say no or complain. Over the next months, our busy season, I want to do something that is very simple. Cook good food. I want to work on dish's, one by one, making the most out of the ingredients that we are purchasing. This is my goal, for the next half year, improving what we've come up with conceptionally, simplifing, purifying. Now that the pieces are falling into place, I am going to be able to do this, just wait and see...

No comments: